IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Your privacy is important to us and we take great care to safeguard the ways in which any information you provide us with is collected and used.
If you would like to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information, please contact Best To Call at email@example.com.
- You need to join Best To Call to use Best To Call Services. By joining you acknowledge you are of legal age, provided true information and are fully authorized to sign on behalf of any group requesting the service.
Information collection and use in general
- Best To Call uses your personal information to improve Best To Call Services and to offer more effective customer service. Also, your details help us perform research and analysis to help improve our service.Your details may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Best To Call or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using Best To Call Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country. Best To Call abides by applicable safe harbour frameworks regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information.
Sharing of your Personal Information
- We will not disclose your personal information outside Best To Call and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent, except as described in this Policy Statement. Some Best To Call Services may be offered in conjunction with another company. In such cases, both Best To Call and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with these co-branded services.
We may hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling mail-outs, providing customer support, hosting web sites, billing, or performing statistical analysis. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on Best To Call; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Best To Call (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Best To Call Services or members of the public.
Offers and Promotions
- We use external advertising companies to serve ads when you have visited our website. These companies may use information (NOT including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Accessing your personal information
- You may be able to view or edit your personal information online. To help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (username and PIN).
- You can stop the delivery of future promotional e-mails or SMS from Best To Call and services by following the specific instructions in the e-mail or SMS you receive.
- You may also have the option of proactively making choices about the communications you receive from Best To Call, the Best To Call Services or by visiting and signing into the Site.
- These communication choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Best To Call Services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service.
Security of your personal information
- Your PIN helps protect your accounts and personal information, and therefore it is your responsibility to keep your PIN confidential. Do not share it with anyone, and make sure you log out before leaving the Site.
Log files and IP addresses
- Best To Call uses your IP address to diagnose our server problems and to administer our Site.